Data Controller: 3 Counties Construction
This Privacy Notice is a statement of how 3 Counties Construction process personal data, the security of personal data is very important to us. This privacy notices will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) for the processing of personal data.
3 Counties Construction process personal data lawfully, fairy and in a transparent manner based on consent, where consent is not the lawful basis, personal data may be processed on a legitimate basis, as the data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or contractual requirement.
2. Who we are
3 Counties Construction is a UK based building and construction business offering services within the Home Counties and further afield.
Our registered office is:
3 Counties Construction
32 West View
Tel: 01494 622002
Tel: 0203 911 8515
3. Storage of Personal Data
3 Counties Construction is a UK based business. Websites and Web applications is hosted in the within the European Union.
Personal data is kept for a suitable period in line with 3 Counties Construction’s data retention policy.
3 Counties Construction define data processing as any information relating to an individual (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person whose data is processed by means of Automation, collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage (archiving), alteration, retrieval, consultation, making available, alignment, restriction, erasure or data destruction.
4. Data Collection and Processing
3 Counties Construction collects and processes the following personal data for sales and marketing purposes, to keep you up to date with the most recent marketing campaigns. Persona data collected for this purpose is not shared outside of 3 Counties Construction.
The collection of data includes:
Sales and Marketing: Consent
- Phone number
- Email address
Data collected for Recruitment through website: Consent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email address
3 Counties Construction use online transactions for business contracts. Information is collected for contractual performance and a legitimate interest.
- Payment card data
- Payment card details
5. Data Subject Rights
The DPO will establish a system which will enable the exercise of rights granted to the data subjects, under EU GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right of data portability
- The right to object
- The right in relation to automated decision making and profiling
In some instances where applicable, the English law UK Judicial system may override the rights of EU GDPR, which shall be taken into consideration if a data subjects rights are to be exercised.
6. Subject Access Request
Based upon a written subject access request to the DPO by contacting email@example.com and successful confirmation of identity, data subjects are entitled to obtain the following information about their own personal data:
- The purposes of the collection, processing, use and storage of their personal data.
- The sources of the personal data, if it did not come directly from the data subject.
- The categories of personal data stored for the data subject.
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or may be transmitted, along with the location of those recipients.
- The predicted period of storage for the personal data or the rationale for determining the storage period.
- The right of the data subject to:
- Object to processing of their personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
- Request rectification or erasure of their personal data.
- Request restriction of processing of their personal data.
It should be noted that situations may arise where providing the information requested by an employee would disclose personal data about another individual. In such cases, information must be redacted or withheld as may be necessary or appropriate to protect that person’s rights.
All 3 Counties Construction entities must obtain personal data using only lawful and fair means, where appropriate with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
3 Counties Construction is committed to requesting and receiving consent of an individual prior to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal data.
Withdrawal of Consent
Data subjects have the right to request the withdrawal of consent for the processing of their personal data at any time.
To request withdrawal of consent, please send a subject access request to the DPO by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Technical Information
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our site.
9. Data Accuracy
To ensure that the personal data it collects, and processes is complete and accurate in the first instance and is updated to reflect the current situation of the data subject, 3 Counties Construction shall adopt all necessary measures.
The measures adopted by 3 Counties Construction to ensure data quality, include:
- Ensuring personal data known to be incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, misleading or outdated is corrected, even if the data subject does not request rectification.
- Ensuring personal data is held only for the period necessary to satisfy the permitted uses.
- Ensuring the removal of personal data if in violation of any of the data protection principles or if the personal data is no longer required.
10. Data Security and Compliance
3 Counties Construction shall adopt physical, technical, and organisational security measures to protect data subjects Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
This includes the prevention of loss or damage, unauthorised alteration, access or processing, and other risks affecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data.
This privacy notice complies with the following:
European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
11. Reporting a data breach
Personal Data Breaches must be reported to the 3 Counties Construction Data Protection Officer within 72 hours of becoming aware of the data breach by emailing email@example.com
Anyone wishing to raise a complaint in relation the processing of their personal data, should put forward the matter in writing by emailing the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
A full investigation of the complaint will be carried out to the extent that is appropriate based on the merits of the specific case and in alignment with the 3 Counties Construction complaints process.
The DPO will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing and inform the data subject of the progress and outcomes of the complaint within 5 working days.
Our supervisory authority is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/ where you are entitled to escalate any data complaint.
13. Contact Us
Any comments, questions or suggestions about this privacy notice or our handling of your personal data should be emailed to email@example.com