Terms and conditions of website use
Version 1.0 Issue Date 16/07/2018
- The term ‘use’ of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
- The following additional terms, which can be accessed from the home page of our site, will also apply to your use of our site:
Information about us
3 Counties Construction is a UK based building and construction business offering services within the Home Counties and further afield.
Our registered office is:
3 Counties Construction
32 West View
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01494 622002 or 0203 911 8515
Changes to these terms on our site
- From time to time we may review and revise the terms and conditions for our site. We will update the terms and conditions using version control.
- Please check this page form time to time to ensure you are up to date with the latest version as they are legally binding to you.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content will be free from errors or omissions
- We do not guarantee that our site will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may remove or withdraw our site content without notice. We will not liable to you if the site becomes unavailable at any time for any period.
In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone visiting or using this site explicitly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported to the legal authority, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
- All content on this site including logos, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients is the property of 3 Counties Construction, or that of another original copyright holder, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with our express written agreement and consent of 3 Counties Construction or that of the original copyright holder.
- 3 Counties Construction may provide free services such as information within blogs posted online, or newsletters. Free services are not contractual which means anyone accessing this material will not become a client of 3 Counties Construction by using the free services and therefore we are not liable for anyone using the free services.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.